• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for? (birthing)
    Sirana was a fan of going out on her own, so, if it had been up to her, either she would've tried to get Eiria to stay home, or allowed the yearling to go to Chemdog's herd land by herself, since Sirana had wanted to do something else. However, knowing her dam and sire wouldn't forgive her for letting her little sister wander off like that, probably to get in trouble, the two-year-old had agreed to accompany Eiria, truthfully curious as to what had become of Morigan.

Archam had seemed quite upset when the spotted mare had been taken away from his herd. Sirana knew that her sire had feelings for all his mares, but the way he'd reacted when Morigan had officially left, stolen by that narcissistic stallion, Chemdog... Sirana's blood boiled as she thought about him. If she saw him here, she didn't know whether she'd try to run away before he could get her, or comply with the urge to kick his teeth out.

The sisters ventured cautiously through the stallion's territory, knowing that if they were caught, it might mean big trouble for them. They followed the strong smell of horses to a nearby cave, poking their heads cautiously around the edge to peer inside. Sirana's eyes narrowed as she observed the two young foals, not able to tell from this distance if they were fillies or colts.

If there was one thing she could figure out though, these two were definitely Archam's. Forget the fact that one of them had blue coloring, but the roan on both of them came from one stallion Sirana knew.

Eiria asked her older sister what they should do concerning the foals, if they should try to take them back to Archam is probably what she was implying. Sirana had to admit, she would like to do so, given that it would make her sire happy, but at this age, there was no way that was possible.

Sirana looked down at Eiria, "We can't do anything for now. They're too young to be moved or taken anywhere; at the very least, we can tell Father they're safe. For now, we should head back home before we get caught here," she said.

The two siblings turned and prepared to head off, but Eiria, not used to this rocky ground, different from home, cried out as she slipped on a small rock. As she tried to regain her balance, the rock tumbled away to the cave's entrance, something that Sirana noticed.

"Run!" the two-year-old cried out, not caring if someone did hear, only that she and her sister get away from the stallion before they got caught.

Messages In This Thread
    what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Morigan - 07-02-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Taria - 07-06-2016, 09:04 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sabé - 07-06-2016, 09:13 AM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-06-2016, 10:49 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Eiria - 07-07-2016, 11:48 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sirana - 07-16-2016, 10:06 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sreva - 07-16-2016, 10:19 PM
    RE: what am I fighting for? (birthing) - by Sabé - 07-17-2016, 06:55 PM