• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 8/13]
    Padma
    snakes among sweet flowers do creep
    She’d been wading in the shallows, hoping to catch a glimpse of the eel like woman that frequented them. Elysium had mated her a few times and their children were simply horrific, like their Dam. Padma of course found this intriguing and beautiful and couldn’t help but want a peek at the creature itself. She heard it was truly terrifying and so, naturally, she tingled at the thought.

It’s during her dip in the waters that their Queen’s voice enters her mind, another pleasant tingle taking her body. Couldn’t keep her majesty waiting could she? Well, she could but she wouldn’t. Instead she saunters out of the water, dripping thick drops of moisture to the Valley floor and a few stray water plants clung to her tail. Tis she took care of first, flicking and tugging when she could until one long leafy strand broke free.

When she felt she was presentable she made her way through the hills, a paced gait not too quick and not too slow and somehow she managed to still arrive first. That’s okay she purred to herself, taking a spot front row and smiling sweetly to the mousey hued Queen. “Meetings already then my Queen, almost forgotten what your voice sounded like for a moment,” she played because it hadn’t been that long and she wasn’t quick to forget either. Her mane still hung, wet and plastered to her neck and her tail coiled around her hocks.  She was still beautiful though somehow, almost a glorifying white against the shadows. Each scale shone momentarily in the moonlight as she shifted in place, looking around in hopes to spot the others.

hmm i guess she can stay in the war caste?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: so the darkness I became; ALL KINGDOM [please reply by 7/15] - by Padma - 07-06-2016, 09:51 AM