• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Seeking that rightful herd.
    Riva can see from the large mare’s flirtatious behavior with the roan stallion that she might have clearly made a mistake thinking the draft could benefit more from just being a broodmare, especially when the mare tries to nudge her over towards more grass. “I ate already, thank you very much.” She says, trying to keep from snapping at the Clydesdale though her lips itch to draw up over her teeth in warning at the mare as she comes far too close and actually starts to groom the paint. It makes her skin crawl and she politely escapes the mare’s gentle ministrations. Granted, grooming is a natural equine thing to do but ah, Riva doesn’t take too kindly to strangers just touching her and trying to mother her. She wasn’t that pathetic looking - she more like a lean racehorse, just on the thinner side of life, and frankly, she neither minded nor cared. The paint wasn’t at death’s doorstep after all.

“I don’t think you intend to really think on it so I think I’ll leave you two to it. If you ever tire of popping out babies and want to be more than just another mare in some stallion’s herd, come to the Jungle. You would have done well there, but maybe when you don’t have babies on the brain so much.” With that, Riva nods to them both and leaves, thoroughly disgusted with the flagrant display of flirting. She’ll need a bathe now, one in a nice cold pool deep in the Jungle to wash all the sickening touchy-feely crap off of her.

ooc: excuse her, she's bitchy lol.

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 08:58 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 09:09 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by riva - 07-06-2016, 09:21 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by riva - 07-06-2016, 09:50 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 10:05 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 10:34 AM