• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all my friends are heathens [any and all]
    Archam

He listens as the buckskin introduces herself as Odezsa, he engraved the name in his head turning to listen to Lagertha. The mare spoke about the Jungle, the kingdom that only allows mares in, a good kingdom to choose, although he was a little biased to his home in the Falls, a perfect blend of mares and stallions, of course each to there own.

The Jungle held a hatred towards stallion, and he felt nothing less of that from Lagertha, she seemed almost disgusted with Arhcams presence, unable to help fix her feelings, for whatever reason she came about them. He piped up once again Although I am the lead stallion of a herd, I reside in the kingdom the Falls, you are more than welcome to join a caste and travel about the kingdom and herd lands he made sure to give all details to the mare, allowing her to chose whichever sounded the best for her lifestyle. He eyed the queen before trailing his gaze back to the buckskin, the herd life wasn't for everyone, and he respected there decision. He would protect the mares that reside in his herd, as well as the kingdom he belongs to, as much as the Queen would for her kingdom members.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Odezsa]
    @[Lagertha]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all my friends are heathens [any and all] - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 09:44 AM