• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Seeking that rightful herd.
    Archam

To his relief the mare appeared to be looking for a herd, a stallion at the least. She stepped closer, walking past him flicking her tail at him. She walked a circle introducing herself when in front of him again, she certainly knew how to obtain the attention of a stallion.

He stepped closer gently nipping at the base of her neck I am the lead stallion of the Cobblestone Creek, I would love for you to come back with me he smiled walking his own circle around the mare. Although she was a draft mare, he was still taller than her, his muzzle pressed against her body as he trailed the circle. Her scent was pleasant, similar to an early spring morning when the flowers and plants just started budding allowing there aroma to please the world. He stopped to stare at the mare once his circle was completed What do you say? he said in a flirty tone, hopeful that the mare would have no objections to coming back with him.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 08:58 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 09:09 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by riva - 07-06-2016, 09:21 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 09:41 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by riva - 07-06-2016, 09:50 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 10:05 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Varnish - 07-06-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Seeking that rightful herd. - by Archam - 07-06-2016, 10:34 AM