• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The light that shines so bright - Chemdog
    Nitika knew that Chemdog was a pervert, but trying to take a yearling filly that was clearly lost, frightened, and just wanted to return home? Yeah, that was hitting on a whole new level. The paint mare had been minding her own business that day, heading off to the more neutral areas of Beqanna to get away from the busy duties of the kingdom for a while. She'd been helping train her now yearling daughter, Siba, the ways of the warrior, along with having her live in the Chamber with Nitika and Nymphetamine so she could spend time with both parents. Nitika did leave on occasion, just to return home to the Falls and check in on things, but then would return to the Chamber to be with her daughter.

That day, she'd left Siba in the company of her sire, or Siba herself if Nymphetamine had to head off and attend to other business. Nitika just wanted some time to herself today, get back out and enjoy the beauty the meadow had to offer her.

She just didn't expect to run into this. While wandering among the grass, searching for a good grazing spot, the painted mare had overhead a couple of voices. She had walked on over to check things out, seeing three horses, two adults and a yearling. One stallion, and the yearling, she did not know, but the other one, easily identifiable. She hadn't met Chemdog personally, but had heard things of him from her friend Anahi's herd stallion, Archam. According to rumors, he was quite a hoarder of mares, and while he defended them from other stallions so they wouldn't be stolen, he was also a fan of regular 'activities' with them.

No doubt he wanted to take this yearling away and do that when she was grown. However, it seemed this other stallion Nitika didn't know was rather defensive of her. If Nitika didn't know better, she bet that the unfamiliar stallion and the yearling were related.

Walking over, tail flicking back and forth in agitation, Nitika spoke up, looking at Chemdog with a harsh look in her eyes, "And here I thought I'd seen it all. Really Chemdog? A yearling? Don't you have enough hoarded mares waiting for you back home? Go play with them and leave her alone," Nitika quipped, stomping a hoof.

OOC: I hope you guys don't mind me jumping in. If you want me to delete my post, I will. Nitika has heard of Chemdog though, so I thought adding another horse, one who doesn't like him, might put an interesting spin on this.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The light that shines so bright - Chemdog - by Nitika - 07-04-2016, 10:14 PM