• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm volatile and afraid to cry | birthing - gendry/any
    w e s s o n
    His long navy eyelashes blinking endlessly glaring at her, the film no longer covering his eyes or hindering his breathing. He knows that is his Ma, he can feel the rhythm of her breathing - it is the same as it has been the last few days within her womb. Before he can even meagerly bleat at his mother, cry for her to tend to him (oh he is so needy!) a bird swoops in and shifts to a horse, his eyes big doe brown eyes grow large with curiosity. The lady has a soothing nature to her voice, he doesn't feel frightened - just cold and damp, a touch hungry. "Mama okay, she's okay, mama okay," he chews on it as minute by minute his soft baby coat dries and reveals the navy fading to rust, a small flick of a orange tail and he attempts to stand.

It is a poor attempt both the first, second and third tries but the fourth he is successful - unsteady and insecure but he is up and feebly managing balance to walk towards the black mare with feathered legs. As he wobbles to and fro he slowly makes his way to her, "Who are you?" he bats his eyes and then slowly makes his way over to his dip-dyed mother, nudging at her flank and poking around looking for milk. He feels a different pang within himself, something stirring that resolves itself and suddenly he isn't hungry. He knows in that very moment something is strange, about him or about this mystery woman. "Wesson. Mama calls me that," he says matter of factly, she talked to him frequently in the womb and although the gender was unknown to Kimber - it stuck with him.
    i want to be with you alone and talk about the weather

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm volatile and afraid to cry | birthing - gendry/any - by WESSON - 07-04-2016, 07:03 PM