• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

can you paint with all the colors of the wind, anybody
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

The young mare finds the warmth of spring pulling her from her slumber. Despite the ice and snow that covered the Tundra most of the year, spring did have a means of penetrating the frozen kingdom. Maribel lifts herself from her bedding of pine needles to stretch and yawn and give her body a rather good shake. Her pelt is changed to camouflage her against the ground when she sleeps, a muddy brown with bits of green and gray but now that she is woke with blinking sky blue eyes, the murky colors give way to the typical golden honey that is her true form.

Not far off from her quiet place stands a dark male with white splattered across his hide. Mari, curious and without fear, moves towards the stallion. Her soft voice is tossed high as she greeted the ghost faces male. A curling smile plays on her lips, crinkling and creasing the edges of her eyes. "Hi!" The innocence from her childhood had never left her. "Welcome to the Tundra. Can I help you?" The soprano vocals inquiry as she closes the space between them when she extends her muzzle for greeting while still watching with large blue eyes.

»«

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: can you paint with all the colors of the wind, anybody - by Maribel - 07-04-2016, 10:46 AM