• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL]
    Ianto had heard Offspring's call, heard the rumble of his King's voice and had immediately taken to the skies to find him. He had a good idea as to where he would be and headed to the known open area where generations had gathered before them. And so when he landed there is only a few of them there, no sign of the few familiar faces that he had seen around, at least not yet. Offspring's words make his ears flicker and his mind goes blank for a long moment as he tries to process what Offspring had just done.

And then he laughs, a loud laugh, that perhaps echoes in the quiet after Offspring's words. There were those he knew that would be angry over the change. There were those that would leap with joy, but only time would tell as to whether it was an improvement or not. "Well done Offspring. Well done." He says bumping shoulders with the King. "This will shake things up a little bit. I wish I had thought of it when I was King." And then there is a smile while he meets the larger stallion's eyes. After that brief moment of informality, he steps away and back, allowing who ever else to approach that might wish to.

---------------------------------------------

Lieschel hears her father's call. Hears that this is more of a kingdom meeting than a family meeting from the announcing tone of his voice. A small smile curls her lips and she moves quickly across the soggy ground to him. Her ears flicker when she hears his words and a stone settles itself in her stomach. Now Nevi would never want to leave, never want to be away from the family and Argo. Now they would bring the foals here to live amongst the cold of the Tundra.

She sees her plans to leave go up in smoke.

But none of this shows on her face, she is carefully blank as she watches her father and the different reactions so far. There is another mare but not one she is familiar with....really none of them were, not even the stallion who bumped her father like they were well acquainted. Instead she makes a smile curl her lips and she goes to her father and touches her lips to his neck. She says nothing only smiles at him and then settles at his other side, curling up against his warmth.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL] - by Ianto - 07-04-2016, 09:44 AM