• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am the fire; any

As of late, he is itching to stretch his legs and wings. The spring has coaxed the ole guy out of his hiding places and to once again allow the sunlight to wash over his pale gray features. As per usual, there is a toying smirk on his whiskered muzzle as the striped limbs pull his heavy frame along the curves and bends that were the meadow and the small river that penetrated it.

Mari was old. By Beqanna standards he should be dead in his grave many, many years ago with a ton of dirt (but thank goodness, this is Beqanna and not the real world). His eyes have seen many things, his skin caressed many lovers. He is ancient even in Beqannian time but thankfully, he doesn't look a day over ten...must be good genetics.

He is rounding a small bend in the water's edge  when he sees something that he had never witnessed before. There was horse just ahead, moving and bending and changing and it startled the ole chap. He could not pinpoint the sex of this animal/ At first glance, it had been a mare but in the very second it took to blink, there stood a blue horse...a stallion. Perhaps his eyes played their tricks on him, deceiving and confusing him. Out of sheer politeness he gives a call. (He felt slightly embarrassed to have witness the change of the other horse as it may have been a private act.)

"Hi." He not quite sure how to strike up a conversation as it had been a rather long time since he's had any real interaction. "That was certainly an interesting thing you did there." Well Mari now you sound kind of like a dolt. "I'm Marijuana." His voice is low and heavy. Forest green eyes watch the blue beast with a glint of curiosity and the hint a smile touching the creases of his lips.

Messages In This Thread
    i am the fire; any - by Quark - 06-27-2016, 10:07 PM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Marijuana - 07-04-2016, 09:30 AM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Quark - 07-05-2016, 11:05 AM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Marijuana - 07-06-2016, 09:38 PM
    RE: i am the fire; any - by Quark - 07-08-2016, 01:43 PM