• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's dark inside [nymph]

Nymphetamine

To say Killdare had changed was an understatement. One part of the diplomat was happy that to hear the praises come from his king about the job well done, but the other was not having it. He was displeased with his way of being, and the longer he listened to Killdare go on the harder it got to hold his tongue. But he did, his king needed that, needed to have Nymph not add to his pot of issued that bubbled over. Nymph new better to poke an agitated bear. He had spent long enough with Siberian to know that much. So he choked down his own frustrations, for if he acted on them it would only make his own life more frustrating. Killdare spoke of Gates, it was truly unfortunate. To have an alliance fall through due to the kingdom's own lack of leadership. "Is there anything I should do then, to help usher new leadership there that would further our cause?" It was a stretch, but he should try none the less.

When Killdare finally answered him, as to what had gotten him so off kilter, Nymph couldn't help but laugh. Killdare had always acted like he would never find himself in a situation like that of he and Kimber. Oh, how the mighty king had fallen. The laughter fell lightly from his lips, a true break in the tension he felt internally. Between spurts of laughter, he was able to apologize and get on with the conversation. " Oh... Oh my... forgive my Killdare, I do not laugh at you, but oh I never thought you would be one to have Family issue along the lines of my own....though I am glad to know the rumors of your family lines are true. So what your lady throws more shade than Kimber, is so I don't know how I could help you or is it a different issue? I fear I have made my bed in a thorn bush as well, friend." He paused a moment before he continued, eyes turned serious and hardened as he remembered his recent decision to move on. "Though I have recently decided to extricate myself from said thorns....it is a hard bed to lay in for long. But anyway, what advice con your peacekeeper offer his king?" He shook the thought from his mind, trying to keep the conversation on topic. He hoped Killdare wouldn't notice, but it was doubtful. What a pair they were, leaders within the great kingdom, but still caught in their everyday issues like anyone else. Time changed everything, but nothing at the same time.

Like a thorn to the Holy Ones

ooc: i make you wait long time. i sorry.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    It's dark inside [nymph] - by Killdare - 05-22-2016, 11:17 AM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Nymphetamine - 05-22-2016, 07:43 PM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Killdare - 05-31-2016, 03:27 PM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Nymphetamine - 06-03-2016, 09:41 AM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Killdare - 06-18-2016, 11:08 AM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: It's dark inside [nymph] - by Killdare - 07-04-2016, 08:36 AM