• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL]

i am the sword in the darkness
    It has been quite some time since he watched the ice-sheathed King wander across his path, not because Offspring had been missing but because the Tundra was so vast and wide; the unknown took up more than the known. It is also no surprise to our floppy-ear man that he doesn't know either of the two who have already headed the large stallion's call.

The black stallion was not well-educated in diplomacy but he could sense a feeling of unrest in the King, perhaps his intuitive nature surpassed his twin, and so he is quick to slip in by Offspring's side - a small dip of the head his direction. "Forgive me, I've been training for mocks with the Chamber so I've been a little preoccupied...I'm Vaughan, what's your names?" he asks to the green embellished fellow and the quiet mare. Vaughan was typically much more brash or had been in the past but something had recently changed in him, he felt a sense of purpose and thus got his shit (mostly) together. "Offspring, I trust your decision on this and do not object but I do have concerns - our winters are long, our summer short, are we going to seek to expand our borders to a place that has more to....offer?" he isn't sure how well this would be taken, his first thought is he can bring his twin sister home with him; where she belongs, under his watch. His second thought is really more important - how will ensure that she is fed in the winter amongst the other influx of women and children? How will they protect them in the event of a raid or raping of their women? All concerns of Vaughan's - all stemmed from his visions in the cave.

"With your permission, I'd like to set out before nightfall to find my twin sister; she belongs here, with me - with us."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL] - by vaughan - 07-03-2016, 06:15 PM