• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM

I knew I loved you when I met you, some say this don't exist. Emotions captured, had to have you, ain't care who you was with. At your apartment off of Siegen, we had a brief disagreement. You move back to Houston, we went like three years without speakin', I got back on drugs bad while I was stillin' chasin' cheddar. My heart was broke, soft and stressin' battlin' with my depression. On top of that my team was shittin' on me harder than ever.
    Not a worry in the world whenever we was together

Oh children, children. You have been quite naughty haven't you? Always creeping in the shadows, turning on the ones who could do you more good than harm and causing even bigger problems for yourselves. It's funny isn't it? How we always seem to chase after our dreams by running down the wrong paths. How we follow the dark heat of hate and revenge like starving wolves chasing down a terrified rabbit.

It's a circle of greed and hate and I've sat here watching from the sidelines, shaking my head at your petty mistakes as I wondered when you'd get it right. Things always seem to stay the same around here. The patterns never change and when the opportunity for change arises there always seems to be that one face that allows their hatred or petty dislike to ruin those chances... It's sad really, especially for those of us who have seen this time and time again and are tired of the same ole merry-go-round.

Though I must admit ladies and gentleman, that things seem to be picking up quite a bit, and you've caught my attention... So here I come, ready to start a bit of stir within these games of yours.

--------------------------

It's late in the evening when the mare begins to make her way down the mountainside. A thick fog is rolling through the trees, sticking heavily to the ground as the crows send out caws of gentle message to whomever they belonged to. Despite the dreary weather, the moon hung low and large in the evening sky lighting the path just well enough to be picked out in-between the trees.

The sounds of bones creaking and joints popping fill the quiet night air as the well aged mare makes her way through the forests surrounding the chambers borders. Her birthplace has been calling out to the mare for quite some time. As the moonlight passes through the trees it bounces off her white coat, the occasionally striping of dark gray zebra stripes being the only clue to who she might be. Soft breaths escape her nostrils as her eyes trace lazily across the damp bark of the surrounding trees and with a soft chuckle she steps foot over the chambers border and strolls in confidently with stiff steps.

It wouldn't be long now. Somehow the gray striped mare knew that soon she would be able to join the fun that was coming along and oh, how she was looking forward to it. It didn't take long for the scent of sulfur and fire to reach her nostrils and with a newfound eagerness she finds herself following the scent, allowing her footsteps to quicken despite the creaking ache in her joints.

It's then she sees him. The way his skin cracks and the lava flows in-between those cracks, twisting and twirling as the smoke curls from his nostrils draws her to him like a moth to a flame. It doesn't take long to find herself standing before the molten king and for a moment she watches him carefully before nodding quietly in respect. "Hello, my name is Clytemnestra," tilting her head slightly her ears twist, catching the surrounding sounds before continuing. "I'm truly sorry to crash this little party of yours, but I figured I may come help you with these problems of boredom you seem to be having."

Smirking slightly she allows herself to catch the stallions eyes with her own before rolling her shoulders in a slight shrug. It was about time they got this party started, wasn't it? And who better to join the ranks then a veteran in these sort of games.

clytemnestra

Messages In This Thread
    Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Killdare - 07-03-2016, 05:41 AM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by clytemnestra - 07-03-2016, 12:00 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Kimber - 07-03-2016, 12:14 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Iona - 07-03-2016, 03:27 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Warship - 07-03-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Misra - 07-03-2016, 07:26 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Killdare - 07-06-2016, 09:05 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Siberian - 07-07-2016, 07:53 PM