• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are mine: Tycho/Ryss

I don't really know when I stopped diving into her mind to read random little thoughts. I don't know when I gave her control of my feelings, when I let her decide my emotions as to whether or not I would be happy that day. I don't really know when I stopped thinking only about myself and all about her and Tycho. When I stopped thinking what would make me happy, to what would make them happy and then make us happy.

I don't know when this all happened. So now to dive in blind after using my magic as a crutch for so long, my magic as a hammer and nail that drove itself into whatever I wanted it to for whatever answer I needed...well it was scary as shit.

She comes to me, unable to stay in place and when her skin touches mine I release the breath I hadn't realized I was still holding, waiting for her answer. She said yes, which is a miracle of it's own. She was mine, in every sense of the word and I would forever be hers. I trail my lips across her back as she continues on and I smile. I feel muscles along my back and in my neck relax even further with her occasional touches. "Yes, here." Because it would be perfect.

"In our violets." I smile, touching my lips to her neck and then backing away a little so I can touch her cheek. "After the girls are born, we will have it here and we can have who ever you want here. I have you and our son and your family, which is all I need. So, the guest list is up to you." I say with a smile, touching her other cheek. "Anything we want to add, well that will be my job." I puff my chest out in play.

"We will need to think of something so every one knows you are taken and I am taken." I say, my eyes glazing as I think of something. "Some marking, some piece of you and some piece of me." This would take a little creativity. "And probably some blood, yes? We seem to like the taste of it enough." A wicked smile curls my lips and I nip the curve of her shoulder. "Thoughts?" My lips and tongue soothing the bite mark.

Messages In This Thread
    You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-23-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Tycho - 05-23-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-06-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-29-2016, 06:26 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-30-2016, 03:08 PM