• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

As free as the wind and the birds that soar in it

Loken strolled out into the field from his fathers herd lands, he tried to spend as much time away from the herd as possible, still deciding on what kingdom he wanted to settle into. He was just shy of two years old and had met with multiple mares, growing more curious to what they had to offer. As he reached the field he shook his red pelt that was covered with a light layering of snow, he looked off in disgust at the cold flakes. It covered every inch of the ground, except of course that, that was protected from trees. Every step he took left a hoof print, some areas were deep and went up to his knees while some were shallow and his step uncovered the ground showing the small bit of greenery that still existed.

He gave a yawn and looked around, there was a plentiful of equines out this morning, but his eye caught one in particular. A mare the opposite in color of the snow, she stood out completely from the rest. His lips curled into a smile watching her barge her way through the horses, not a word to be spoken, careless if she bumped into them or not. His eyes followed her as she found a place on her own, looking around as if someone owed her a visit. She than made herself appear very enticing, hard for any stallion to look away. What game are you playing? He thought to himself.

He decided to make his way over to her and find out the answer, he gave a snort as he plodded along until he was about seven or eight steps away Well Good Morning miss, my name is Loken, what brings you out here looking like that? he spoke as he walked, stopping only when he was a few paces away. The mare did not smell of beqanna, and being in the field she must be new to the area. He could not refrain from letting a smile show, she wanted someone to notice her, and notice her he did.

Loken

Son of Archam x LightningFlame

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Loken - 06-26-2016, 07:48 PM