• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm capable of anything; Army + anyone who wants to learn to fight
    so you wanna play with magic?
    It is time, she thinks, time for them to train for whatever may be coming. She knows the world is wild, she knows that even she cannot predict it, the way that it will twist and turn and ultimately deliver them to – what?

She can't know where the spear might need to strike. Into the ground, to form a hard line of defense past which invaders may not cross, or into the heart of invaders who would threaten the sovereignty of an innocent kingdom – or perhaps something else, something she hasn't even thought of yet. It's a wild world, and even she is just along for the ride sometimes.

And so she calls to them, but rather than her voice ringing out over the dunes, it's a gentle thing that speaks to each one personally, speaking quietly into their ears. "If you want to learn to defend yourself, and to defend the kingdom, come join me just outside the oasis." to members of the army, and only members of the army, she adds the following. "I expect to see our committed fighters here."

She stands just outside the main oasis, the large one where they often gather in the shade of the trees and the cool embrace of the water and the grass. She is resplendent today, black as always, her coat unmarked with scars and unblemished with white. There are only two places where colors slash against her darkness: the delicate string of diamonds and precious stones that crosses her cheek like a necklace, and the gold crook-and-flail that shines in proud gilding on her chest in the hot sun.

Here she stands, and here she waits, to welcome them to a training that may be unlike any other they've ever done. After all, this is Camrynn – did you really think they were going to be doing garden variety mocks?
    CAMRYNN
    co-queen of the deserts, magical, mother of badassery

Mandatory for army types, very much encouraged for, well, everyone. It won't be mocks I promise <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm capable of anything; Army + anyone who wants to learn to fight - by Camrynn - 05-18-2015, 10:25 PM