• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - anyone
    I watch, intrigued, as Raxa races the eagle. I'd spotted the bird overhead as she ran, and though the completion means little I was still pleased that the overo mare had won.

When she turns towards me, I let out a small wicker in greeting, summoning her closer were she in the mood to talk. Before I can say more, a flash of purple and gold catches my eye and I turn to see your Cicero approaching. The young colt is growing taller everyday, and I know it won't be long till he surpasses his mother. Despite the violence of this conception, he seems to be a happy young creature, with Ashara and Jedi being excellent parents.

"Hello Cicero," I reply with a smile. "How have you been?" It seems like idle small talk, and perhaps it is. Still, I have always found that the best way to be a good leader is to know those willing to follow, and to do the best I can to make them happy. I glance up at Raxa, hoping she'll join us after her run.

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 06-08-2016, 12:43 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Raxa - 06-10-2016, 01:41 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Cicero - 06-10-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 06-16-2016, 01:33 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Raxa - 06-16-2016, 10:41 PM