• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There was a birch tree in the field; Nymph

The two stood in the clearing surrounded by the pines and underbrush that made up chamber's flora, While the occasional Straia raven still lingered the trees were much better at keeping secrets as they once were. So as he heard nor smelled no others he trusted that their private conversation had stayed so. There were no petty whiners waiting to intrude and for that Nymphetamine was grateful. Nymphetamine didn't know his gently worded question would send Sib into such a reverie. He hadn't meant to dredge up so many memories. But if there was one thing he learned through his training was that listening is more powerful than speaking at times. So he listened as his unlikely comrade told his story. All the little cracks that didn't exactly make sense about the fluffy bear slowly clicked into place and the day they met made so much more sense.

Siberian's eyes pierced Nymph's own steel eyes as he looked for direction, in a seemingly new world. Nymphetamine was humbled to be trusted with this knowledge and trust. The wrong person would use the knowledge to their advantage, or try to anyway. But the diplomat knew that Siberian was more his own man than he night have realized. "You've lived an eventful life so far my friend. Are you not stronger for it, even though it might not have been ideal, I think you found yourself despite his attempted manipulations." The last part of his question about who his master was was a deeper question, one nymphetamine couldn't exactly tell him, Sib would have to decide that for himself. " But as for who is you master, Chamber or yourself.... You will have to discover that on your own. I can not tell you what to decide to be... a loyal or enslaved citizen to Chamber. There is a difference, no?" He paused to watch how the thought sank into his dear friend before he continued. "I was indebted to Killdare for forgiving my treason at the start of his kingship, but that changed to a loyalty and I am a better member of Chamber for it. It's up to you to decide who your next master will be- yourself or Chamber."

The bay stallion was unsure what else to say so he fell silent for a moment, allowed the words to sink in. After a while longer he felt the need to lighten the mood for Sib, but he didn't know what to say so He just waited until the bear spoke or changed the subject. What was some silence between friends? Just a little awkward....just a little especially in light of a heaft conversation.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There was a birch tree in the field; Nymph - by Nymphetamine - 06-15-2016, 11:21 PM