• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any]
      It can’t be helped that Sitra is naive to the world outside of the Jungle. She has only ever heard snippets of gossip from her sisters. Her view of the outside has been purely constructed in her own head. 

She thinks of her mother and wishes that she were here to guide her. In all reality, Aoi would have been only slightly less lost than Sitra. Her mother was never an explorer. She has always prefered the comforts of her home; she prefered the devils she knew. 

Luckily for Sitra, the black filly seems friendly enough. Sitra blinks at her with mismatched eyes as she explains that this is, in fact, not her home. When Josie mentions the Dale, however, Sitra perks up. She has heard the sisters talking of the alliance between the two kingdoms. 

“I am Sitra, of the Amazons.” she says with a swish of her tangled tail. It seems that flies live everywhere. “I have heard of your kingdom. Is it far?” she asks with a curious gleam. “If you don’t live here, who does?” She glances through the hollow forest before settling back on her new friend. 

When we were young, things came much easier to us. 

S I T R A

gaza x aoi

Messages In This Thread
    Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any] - by Josie - 06-12-2016, 05:27 PM
    RE: Hope: It Breeds Eternal Misery-[Any] - by Sitra - 06-15-2016, 04:58 PM