• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's a devil in my brain with a pitchfork and a flame; desirea

The world around them whirled past in streaks of bright blue and yellow-white. She could feel her heart flutter with excitement as she ran, stretching out her thin black legs as far as she could, her mane streaming out behind her in long ribbon-like waves.

He caught her and they slowed to a stop together, synchronized, easy. Her breath was heavy from the run, and her heart was pounding fast. Her eyes sparkled beneath her mussed black forelock, and she grinned at Szeth.

"I don't know," she said, still smiling at him and drawing nearer to him once again. They were close -- so close that it made her breath come a little faster. She touched him lightly on the cheek with her dark lips. "I'm sure we can think of..." Her lingering touch slid up the side of his face and down to the small indent where his head met his neck. "...something."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there's a devil in my brain with a pitchfork and a flame; desirea - by Desirea - 06-12-2016, 03:16 PM