• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS
    ASHARA

Ashara smiles warmly back at Sunfall, it had been quite some times since they’d seen each other and the little one had grown a lot. Her attention is brought back to the queen and a knot forms in her stomach as her fears are spoken. Somehow, the champagne’s concern is slightly comforting. There is some reason to be wary beyond the golden vixen’s past experience. Blazed on the other hand was far too comfortable with the idea, even nonchalant about possible conflicts.

“I would be honoured to represent the kingdom and fulfill my duties. My suggestion would be that we do not travel alone?” She hoped her fear did not show in her voice.  

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Sorry it's short, figured it was better than nothing. Hard to get in her head right now :(

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS - by Ashara - 06-10-2016, 09:47 PM