• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - anyone
    Cicero

It's a new world, it's a new start.
    It's alive with the beating of young hearts.

My birthday had come and gone, and I have now seen all the seasons. I’m old enough mother has told me how I came to be and I’m still processing it. It’s interesting how history and genetics can make one understand why things are the way they are. The purple in my flaxen mane and tail, mother’s overprotectiveness and my battle with morals. She raised me well, I understand now that I am to be her protector, and what’s right and wrong but there’s still a part of me that is… what’s the word? Selfish.

While not supposed to leave the kingdom, I do still need some independence as growing boys do. A lot of patience and the length between having to check in with my golden mother becomes longer. Her neediness is really quite annoying. Can’t say this is my favourite season either. The heat makes my palomino pelt sticky with sweat and the airborne pests are such an aggravating nuisance. Luckily my tail is growing and a little more useful against their attacks.

I am off wandering the shade of a treeline, following a scent that is familiar but I can’t remember who it belongs to. I hear Raxa, the sharp tongued warrior, out for her regular run. I admire that, running for the sake of running, but doing so in the heat is just gross. With my nose and eyes upon the ground I hardly notice that I’ve come upon the great spotted king and trip over my front hoof from the surprise. Scrambling to recover I chuckle under my breath. I have to lift my head to meet his gaze. “Hey” did that sound cool? I think so. I’m not really sure how you casually greet a king.  

Kirin x Ashara

Messages In This Thread
    this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 06-08-2016, 12:43 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Raxa - 06-10-2016, 01:41 AM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Cicero - 06-10-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Kreios - 06-16-2016, 01:33 PM
    RE: this is the road to ruin - anyone - by Raxa - 06-16-2016, 10:41 PM