• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any
    -----
    And then suddenly, there he is, alighting from the heavens - a vision of pale lavender and glorious feathers. He scrutinizes her for a moment, and with a sinking feeling Oswyn knows that he can see the weakness there, the time that is finally beginning to wear upon her.

She snorts at his comment. “Only thanks to these two!” She is old and tired, but she still has her pride. “It’s nice to see you again, dearest grandson.” And it is, despite his impudent comment. Khaos’ blood runs so strongly in him - it’s wonderful to see this small piece of her son still living so vibrantly. “And I am glad to hear that Misra is doing well.” She wonders briefly if Kirin has made use of her yet (does she have yet more grandchildren out in the world?), but … there are other matters at hand.

The twins, as bold as they are, do not wait for Oswyn to introduce them, and step up to introduce themselves. Both are wide-eyed at the sight of Kirin (something that makes Oswyn smile), and pink-flecked Rakshasa takes the lead. “Yes girls, this is your nephew Kirin.”

Her dark grey eyes flick up to meet Kirin’s the ghost of a smile curving the corner of her lip. “Last time I visited I mentioned the possibility of bringing more gifts.” Her pale muzzle flicks in the direction of the two girls standing side by side. “And I thought two gifts would be better than one …”
    oswyn
    I don't think I'll ever  land

original html by rottie
    altered by squirt

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 05-22-2016, 05:37 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Oswyn - 06-08-2016, 10:16 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 06-19-2016, 08:49 AM