• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any}

I don't suffer from insanity...

I toddle along towards what I HOPE are the Falls, George swinging in my mouth and my tail flagging behind me. It made my heart swell with pride that I was allowed to make a diplomatic visit, even if they all knew I would be more of a comic relief to the tension than anything else. Feathered hooves swept over the ground in an elegance that was befuddling once one knew me, light blue eyes playing along the scenery. It was sure pretty here, but nothing could compare to the heat and squishy pink sand of the Deserts in my eyes. Who wouldn't love sand that could turn you an awesome shade of coral when you rolled in it? I'd rolled in the fresh grass before like they had here, and green is just NOT my color. But pink, I can totally rock that shit!

I look back over my shoulder towards Pev, my other Queen and almost abruptly fall on my face as I stumble into a tree. Giggling madly, I slowly climb back to my feet. Shaking myself out to rid my hide of the tree bark I'd surely acquired, she starts in again, taking over my brain like a zombie trying to eat me.

Please please PLEASE do not screw up this visit you twit! We need to show them we are capable of something besides being a loveable buffoon or an overgrown foal babysitter. Let ME do the talking, or better yet let Pev do all the talking. Just don't say anything completely moronic, please?!?!

Shaking my head of her attempts to snack on my brain, I stop on what I think is the border of the Falls, though who knows, I might already be inside the Falls. My sense of direction was never the greatest at the best of times. I send out a call to the winds, hoping someone would hear me as I stood there waiting for Pev. I liked her, she was all smiley and fun.

Hello in there! We have come to talk to you!

Yep total dork, that's me! Giggling to myself, I stand and await whomever approaches.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any} - by Girr - 05-17-2015, 12:23 PM