• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's a very good bad thing we've found; golgotha, any
    The journey to Paradise Beach is as short as ever, and in no time at all they are stopping in amongst the sandy dunes that make up the vast majority of the little territory. Szeth grins as the familiar salt air hits his nostrils, and he turns to look at Golgotha, hoping that she finds the place just as pleasant as he does. "What do you think?" It's perhaps an unusual place for a horse to reside, but he loves it, and so far his other mare Desirea appears to love it too.

Speaking of Desirea ...

"Another mare lives here with me too. Her name is Desirea, I think you'll like her." Desirea is such a lovely sweet mare, how could she not? "I hope you'll like it here. It's quite peaceful and warm, and there's plenty to eat and drink."

szeth
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

@[Golgotha]

Messages In This Thread
    it's a very good bad thing we've found; golgotha, any - by Szeth - 06-04-2016, 01:14 AM