• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zaras gaze followed Besra as she smiled with joy that she and Phaedrus were not upset with her choice. Her ears flicked forward as Besra complimented Josie and a joyful feeling bundled up inside her, that they thought of Josie in that manner. Thank you Besra she smiled slightly dipping her head. Her head followed as Besra said her goodbyes and made her exit, a smile remaining on her face, glad to have a friend like Besra in her life. Zara was always searching for a friend that would stay around, and Besra seemed to be the friend she has been looking for.

Her gaze turned to Phaedrus as he spoke about there plans, the plans to get her spirit animal! Her ears pricked as forward as possible and she probably looked like a foal who was finally able to leave there parents side. Her heart stared to beat faster as she grew anxious and nervous at the same time. Excited to see what her spirit animal would be, but slightly nervous for the process. What did she need to do? Did the process hurt? She shook her questions out of her head and happily followed besides Phaedrus, there coats brushing against each other every few paces. 

Phaedrus asked if she knew what Josies plans were and she took a moment to think about it. A topic that surely has came up but a rather rare one as she was still young. She gently nudged his shoulder as he laughed from embarrassment;   I think she would be happiest in a Herd life, she is always looking to please. she spoke humbly. She just hoped that if she was used in an alliance trade that she would go to a nice stallion, most often the herd stallions could be harsh, and never show love to a mare. Zara on the other hand was lucky enough to end up in Phaedrus' herd, he was always willing to accommodate his mares needs. 

There walk eventually ended and they stood before a pool of water, Phaedrus noted this was the spot and encouraged her forward. She looked at him with pure joy and excitement, her heart was pretty much beating out of her chest at this point. This was it, she would finally get her spirit animal and that made her so proud to be apart of the Dale. She was nervous but felt completely relaxed with him around. He made her feel safe, he would always protect her and never let anything bad happen. She gazed at the pool of water and her anxiety slowly calmed down, did she step in it or drink it? She decided to do both, slowly stepping forward her front hooves sunk into the shallow portion of the pool. Her neck lowered, forelock dropping to lay on top of the water, the whiskers on her lips tingled as they met the water. Slowly began to drink the water, it was cold as it slid down her throat. After a few gulps she raised her head and looked back at Phaedrus do you see anything? she laughed at herself, does it just appear? Does a magical light appear and an animal drops from the sky?

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

OOC: lol i didn't know how to write this, do i pick the spirit animal errr? And lol ive never read one of these so does it just appear? I can edit if i need to

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Zaravich - 05-31-2016, 07:51 PM