• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There will be scars; warship, diplomats, any

I don't suffer from insanity...

I frolic through the sands, my large feathered hooves leaving momentary pock marks in the squishiness that makes me giggle madly every time I take a step. So much fun to be here! And Cam doesn't chastise me for acting the way I do, which made it even better. Pensieve was wonderful too, her sweetness bringing a welcoming homey feel to this wonderful place. Swinging George as one would a baseball bat as they walked, I traveled very near the borders of the Deserts, near to but not crossing. I'd seen some strange things in my time in the Field, and I wasn't quite ready to repeat them yet. True I hadn't shied away from Kingslay, but he wasn't so bad, just some pyro with a bad hair day right?

My forward motion stops abruptly, and I almost fall ass over teakettle onto my head in the sand. I'd heard something and it had startled me, making me almost drop George. There was someone else out there! Blue eyes go wide as my white head turns in the direction I'd heard the sound, and I almost fall over again. Boy did Beqanna know how to grow 'em! Standing at the border was the most magnificently (oh hey I used a big word!) handsome (and look! another!) stallion I had ever seen, he wasn't fully grown yet it didn't appear but he would be one to swoon over when he was. Damn, I hope he didn't see my clumsy stop. Turning towards him, I plaster a goofy grin on my pale lips. I should go and greet him I guess? Oh yay here she comes, Ms Prissy Pants.

Oh yes that's right. Go make an idiot of ourselves in front of the good looking stallion. Could you let ME do the talking this time perhaps?

I was about to give in and let her take over when Gumby appeared out of the sands and picked up George, whom I had apparently dropped when my mouth fell open when I saw the gorgeous guy. An enraged squeak comes from me as Gumby takes off toward the black man, running full tilt towards him. I shout at him as I take off in hot pursuit, mane and tail streaming behind me like white banners as my feathers turn pink with sand.

GUMBY! BRING GEORGE BACK TO ME THIS INSTANT! YOU KNOW HE'S NOT A TOY!

It was like Kingslay all over again, maybe this time I wouldn't be almost burned by my rash actions? Or maybe I would plow right into him and fall on my ass in the sand. Either way at least I'd get a chance to talk to him, right?

Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/The Deserts/No Clones
    Sael
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There will be scars; warship, diplomats, any - by Girr - 05-16-2015, 12:30 AM