• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}

A kiss is not a contract

It was good, to have others like Phaedrus and Zara in her life. She’s sure that the black stallion will be mad, but his response surprises her. There’s no anger, no resentment or harsh words. Instead, there’s understanding and camaraderie, even mild praise at her thoughtfulness. Besra’s eyes alight on her dark counterpart, seeing him in a wholly new light. He truly was good. His face comes to level with hers, the touch sending renewed strength to the emotionally drained roan. She exhales, letting the weight of her decision fall from her shoulders before he backs away. His contemplation on using her idea to gather more alliances has a bright smile dancing across her lips, eager gaze turning to Zara as the shadowy mare steps forward.

Her kindness too is unexpected, the soft nudge against her shoulder spreading warmth through Besra’s body. “Thank you Zara.” She says, eyes darting between the two thoughtfully. “Josie no doubt would make any stallion equally as lucky.” She says, voice filled with honest intentions. With a flick of her blue tail she turns to look back over the kingdom, mind wandering to where the other mares waited in solitude. She turns back, head tilting gently before she address Phaedrus. “It’s time I returned home. Perhaps the other mares will be interested to hear what’s happened ... “ She muses, soft laugh escaping from her lips. It would be hard to draw his secret lovers from their hiding places, but Besra was determined.

“I believe you two have plans.” She finishes, stepping forward to rub her head gently against Phaedrus’ shoulder as she passes him by. With a final look to them both she picks up a wide trot, disappearing shortly over the hills and into the woods once more.

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM