• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't miss you, i miss the misery | any
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    Perhaps the ombre mare had grown so accustomed to her Chambermates being intimidated (or irritated) by her that it comes as a surprise that he reciprocates her actions. Although she had only been with two men, the situation placed her in quite a harlot vision - two men in the same night. Two children, twins born with separate fathers. It had all been so complicated but what occurs in the early hours of the morning and beneath sweat barren skin always is. She feels somewhat uneasy at his approach, mostly because of natural instinct but she does not flinch and certainly doesn't run. The feeling of hot breath even tickling her skin sends chills up her legs and across her back, she shakes beneath it with an faint gasp. Such a beautiful woman left untouched, unscathed year after year.

She was good at disappearing, too good.

Kimber wasn't typically a fan of small talk, she felt as though it was really just a waste of time which is why she always directed things head on - at least within first meeting someone. He ignores her request of where he came from, she realizes he likely doesn't care where she is from either. She stews on his comment about being such a lady, it is in her nature to overanalyze everyone else so she isn't spared. She wants to mention that no one found her to be a lady, much less a desirable one but how wrong she would be. The celestial mare was quite nice on the eyes after all, if only she was as easy to like. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting, Azael," she says with a tight lip, "I'm not entirely sure of my purpose here, perhaps boredom or if we're really stretching it we could say I'm here on some overly philosophical mission." A gust of wind blows through the meadow just as a few blackbirds swoop to a nearby tree, cawing at her. She wonders if it's Straia, secretly, watching her or perhaps even Warship's raven. Anytime she meets a man she thinks of him and Nymphetamine, her two past time lovers. There would be no detectable claim on her skin, she had only been bathed in another sweat several years ago; none sense. Perhaps he could smell the ash of her home, her Magma King's molten clinging to her but nothing more.

"If we're being honest, I need a distraction," she offers now, her amber eyes glinting towards the dapple as she watches her breath roll up into the air and disappear. She wonders in that very moment if this would be simply another opportunity for trouble or one of benefit.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't miss you, i miss the misery | any - by Kimber - 05-27-2016, 11:21 PM