• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As I reach for the stars {ANY}
    i counted the stars tonight, i gathered them all
    She notes that he doesn't seem shocked, she notes that he remains silent. She notes the sense of acceptance of her position in life. They stand there thinking on nothing, believing nothing, waiting for the other to break the silence. All they do is breath. This developes a form of tentative respect. There was no assumptions, there is no history, or emotions to make the situation tense. Yet he chooses not to answer her right away.

On this note her lips thin, not a grimace not a smile, just a dissaproving tauntness. Her pale eyes glimmer with a sharpness realizing the insult he had bestowed on her. She doesn't respond. They knew the others name, they knew that the world would continue on its rotation. The roan girl knows that if he had business with her, if there was a reason for his approach he would speak it regardless of what she said or did. So she makes no attempt to push him into a conversation.

In fact she dispises useless conversation. The only love she had was that for her sister and her stars. Yet even her sister she couldn't say that she loved as of yet. They had only just met. So the silence stretchs on between them, him close enough that she can smell his breath. Stale and rancid it kisses her skin letting her know that this night was real. Then she closes the space between them, her confidence put on full display when she gives him a condecending look. Even as her tiny frame is dwarfed by his size she cocks her head in a way that appears to look down on him rather then up.

They knew nothing of each other, there was no need to. All that mattered was the moment that they were in now. The past may define a person, but that business was none but her own. Her own little secret. She does not waver in her decission to challenge him. Then again it wasn't really a challenge was it? No she was just expectant. Simply waiting for him to get to his business in inturrupting the voices in her head.
    Oricle
    so will you hold cause time is cold
    but in your soul im standing by

Messages In This Thread
    As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 07:37 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-25-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 11:47 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-26-2016, 01:10 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-27-2016, 02:33 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-27-2016, 11:44 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-30-2016, 07:21 PM