• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't miss you, i miss the misery | any
    It was hit or miss on what type of mood she would be in but it was never sweet. Kimber had only been in the meadow a short few minutes before she drew attention, albeit odd, to herself. In her experience, typically people approached her to the point of conversation or at least, within a reasonable distance but this was different. Out of her peripheral vision she saw the tall dapple grey propel himself in her direction but she doesn't take much heed until he stops, he doesn't advance past her or closer. She overthinks it, naturally, if this is a tactic to get her to approach him - what type of psychological mind game was he playing.

It worked.

The dip-dyed mare took a few steps forward, warily, studying the Andalusian stallion - as a colonel of an army it was her job to size up her competition regardless of time and place. She snorts loudly at him, feeling him out somewhat and hoping that maybe he was simply in a daydream and needing an awakening. Although she would deny being a withdrawn individual on the outside, she very well understood how detached you can be to the outside world. When he didn't carry onward, she moved her black tipped ears forward and her amber eyes wide looking for a reaction. The silence made her somewhat uncomfortable, to be watched and not spoken to was something that she hadn't known; at least openly. She, too, inhales his scent and it's unmatched to any she knows - it is not like Nymph, there is no smell of ash or the Chamber; it is not bitter with the smell of desperation, she cannot place it. It is new, she is all too curious to find out now. She does not give him the same courtesy of space, of a silent introduction, she approaches far beyond the typical. Her wings span out and the bluejay feathers brush lightly against the dappled skin from the shoulder to the hindquarters.

"It's rude to stare at a lady," she says, circling up to the other side and to face across from him, tucking her wings back away as her amber eyes stare back towards him, "but most wouldn't consider me such, so no harm no foul." She puts her weight on her right side, cocking her left leg back as she gives a crooked smile. "I'm Kimber, where ya from and what are you looking for?" she doesn't hesitate to ask questions, she just typically doesn't truly care to know. Something seemed different about him, not much piqued the interest of the ombre mare these days so he had accomplished a feat without knowing it. Kimber was not great at being a woman, she was too buried in work and too busy worrying about if she fulfilled her potential when she should have spent more time becoming acquainted with the power she could hold simply owning her sex.
    Kimber
    But let me tell you something baby,
    You love me for everything you hate me for

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't miss you, i miss the misery | any - by Kimber - 05-26-2016, 11:05 PM