• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fall Is Like A Second Spring (Archam, Loken)
    The champagne mare let out a quiet sigh as Archam nuzzled her neck; her worst thoughts had just been confirmed. He may say he's not upset, but the fact that he expresses his wish to be there next time, it had to mean he was at least a little disappointed that she hadn't gone to fetch him.

Truth is, Anahi had thought Archam was too busy to set aside time to come be there for the birth of their foal. He was the lead stallion, and had a lot of business to attend to after all. He shouldn't be wasting time coming to be with her when she was giving birth, even if it was a painful and tiring process, and support would be appreciated.

Nickering to the stallion to reassure him, Anahi nudged his head back up so she could look at him. Her long forelock fell into her eyes. "I promise, here and now Archam, that when I go into labor, I will call for you, or, if I know you are nearby, I will send Sirana to fetch you, so you will not miss the birth of your foal."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Fall Is Like A Second Spring (Archam, Loken) - by Anahi - 05-26-2016, 10:42 PM