• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}
    @[Jedi]
    It was about mid-day when I heard the voice of the one I had begun to seek - Ygritte. She was calling for all diplomats, and both I and Sunfall looked that way for a moment.

Sunfall stayed longer than I did. I left right away after her call. I wondered why she had to wait, but remembered she, too must have children to continue her legacy onwards.

I (Blazed) looked between Sunfall - my firstborn - and Jedi - my old friend who I trusted with my fears, my secrets with - lovingly. I loved Sunfall as my only, precious child. And I loved Jedi as the best friend I have ever had. Sure, I had family and siblings back at the Valley, but I'd much rather hang around here with friends I truly trusted.

"Thank you. Well, that would be what I might be looked for. I should likely go." I say calmly, friendly, to Jedi. My tone was happy yet distant - I had certain things on my mind. My blind eye sat still while I looked towards Jedi, I had learned to sense with feel and hearing rather than sight for that side. I would, indeed, check by swinging my head around on that side to see, but mostly made sure to keep my good eye on the side I was being talked to. It was only a bit cloudy, not even very mis-colored. Nothing to put off people.

Sunfall followed shortly after Blazed. She said only "Thank you. Jedi. Actually, I would have turned three this dawn! I shall begin full training tomorrow?" Happily before trottingtrotting after Blazed excitedly, hoping to tell her the news.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by SaphiraG1rl - 05-26-2016, 04:53 PM