• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mock anyone?
    I'm so glad that he let me try it again
    'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin
    TURN ONE:

Beneath the carbon and the flame he can barely hear her, a muffled noise growing with resonance until it explodes from the force of his gift. “What was me?” He thinks, body poised for her attack. Like a foundling hatched from some great, black egg she rushes into a canter, headed directly for his exposed side. It’s only when he backs that he sees she’s put all her force, all her energy, into this single hit. Lupei has no time to plan a quick escape. If he pivots to his right, she could miss, but she’ll still plow into him. Leave his left as a wall - they could both end up tangled in the dirt. He chooses the lesser of two evils, front right taking the lead as he pivots on his bunched hind to the right. The dark mare slams into his hind and the impact sends him spinning, back legs crumbling beneath him as he lurches forward to try and grapple at the earth for footing.

[BLOCK]

TURN TWO:

It hurt like hell. The force of their collision has him shifting, tumbling head over heels as a black wolf. When he’s done rolling in the dirt he lifts his head, blinking rapidly to try and discern where she’ll be. If her impact was as powerful as she intended, she might have ended up not too far off, nursing a sore spot of her own. His left hind is practically useless, the pain from the impact shooting as a searing, white-hot reminder to be careful who he interacts with in the future. He rises as quickly as he can manage, ears flicking to catch a sound while his eyes finally make sense of her location. He won’t be able to lunge with this defected leg, he’ll have to stick low and maybe hope that rushing her will give her less time to react.

A three-legged dog isn’t as useless as it sounds though, so once he’s pinpointed her, he makes quick calculations while he lurches forward. She hit him with his back turned - his left side taking the brunt of the impact from what he assumes was her chest. With any luck her right side will be the nearest available area to land a blow. The dust hasn’t quite settled yet - so he chooses to use what resources he has left in order to make the best possible return attack, mouth opening wide to ready his rows of teeth. If she’s standing, and her right side is nearest to him, then his low-blow could hit anywhere along the canon or the pastern, possibly injuring a useful tendon. The same could happen if she’s turned around and he’s somehow attacking her left. If the force from the impact has her prostrate on the ground like it had him, he could be striking anywhere from crest to croup - depending on how she’s laying.

Either way, he does he was he can but he refuses to hold on to this one. He’d been dumb enough to try that once before and it nearly killed him. Snapping hard for good measure the wolf takes his shot and then slinks away to his left, favoring the leg she’d taken from him.

[L2 ATTACK]
    lupei

ooc: Thank you for being so patient :3

Messages In This Thread
    Mock anyone? - by Lexa - 04-18-2016, 02:15 PM
    RE: Mock anyone? - by Lupei - 05-12-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: Mock anyone? - by Lexa - 05-16-2016, 12:21 AM
    RE: Mock anyone? - by Lupei - 05-25-2016, 12:31 PM
    RE: Mock anyone? - by Lexa - 06-12-2016, 02:18 PM