• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fall Is Like A Second Spring (Archam, Loken)
    That familiar nicker always made the champagne mare smile, no matter what. Anahi lifted her finely sculpted head, smiling as Archam and Loken approached the grazing mare and her playful filly. The mare nickered at Loken before he bounded off to play with his younger sister, a sight that pleased Anahi greatly. Even though most foals were told they were half-siblings, not a lot of them, in Anahi's experience, grew very close at all, beyond the passing glances in the meadows.

But now that Archam was making more of an effort with his mares, since some had left, he got to spend time with his son and daughter. Anahi knew Sirana liked being around Archam; he was her sire, after all, and no doubt she wanted to grow up strong like him.

Blowing air from her nostrils in an amused manner as Loken kicked up water around Sirana, the champagne mare's attention went back to the roan stallion when she felt him nuzzling her belly. Anahi smiled at Archam; no doubt he was hoping for the same thing she was. That a little life was growing inside of her, ready to come out into the world when spring arrived. No doubt this next foal would be proud and strong like his/her sire.

Anahi gently groomed Archam's withers with her teeth as a sign of greeting before she answered his question, "I've been well Archam. Watching the herd while you're gone, and learning more about diplomacy, like always. Sirana is growing up strong too; already she is asking me if she's going to be helping you lead the herd when she grows older."

The mare's gaze faltered a moment as she laid her muzzle on the stallion's muscular back, "Archam... are you mad at me, for last season? I did not call for you... you seemed upset when you arrived to meet Sirana for the first time. Are you angry I did not call so you could be there?" she asked, letting out a quiet sigh.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Fall Is Like A Second Spring (Archam, Loken) - by Anahi - 05-23-2016, 11:42 PM