• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}

Jedi gave a warm smile to the young mare Yes of course, I will call for you before my next border patrol it was nice to see a young horse ready to be a warrior. Something that they idolized there whole childhood, and Jedi had the honor of showing the filly the way of the warriors. He did not have any foals of his own so he always had a soft spot for the younger equines.

His gaze trailed to Blazed who was grateful for Jedis promise to protect her daughter, he dipped his head gesturing a 'you're welcome'. At which point she asked if Jedi knew were she could find Ygritte or Kreios, he paused before speaking. Well I know the both have been occupied with there new born foal, I'm sure if you called out to them they would respond, they are somewhere in the Falls. The royals were always busy, if it wasn't taking care of there duties, keep peace in the kingdom, recruiting or taking care of there foals they were off making alliances with other kingdoms. It has been a busy past year and a half for the Falls with growing alliances, and the King and Queen were always helpful to there own kingdom members, surely they wouldn't prove to hard to find.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[blazed]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by Jedi - 05-23-2016, 05:55 PM