• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}
    "Thank..Thank you.. - there was a slight pause as she listened again - You would? Could we?" She says gratefully and then asks excitedly - she had often done "patrols" around the areas as a younger filly to keep herself occupied and would spar with colt "intruders" if she came across any. She nodded her head once slightly and spotted one of her colt friends, darting a few paces towards them with a small bugle in hello.

Blazed, however, listened to Jedi's words and accepted them. "Thank you, Jedi. I just.. Worry that she doesn't fully understand this isn't just play fighting with colt friends. I trust you fully." She replies quietly, surveying the area. She walked back into the mid-day sunlight and basked for a few moments in it's warmth. "Jedi? Do you have an idea where I could find Kreios or Ygritte? I have.. Something I want to talk to one of them about." She asks the stallion quietly, looking back at him with warm eyes.
    @[Jedi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by G'ren - 05-23-2016, 05:42 PM