• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}

The painted stag smiled as the darker younger mare was eager to start her training, and appeared satisfied that Jedi offered to train her. His ears swiveled gently and he dipped his head Of course I would, you seem like you will make a fine warrior one day. In fact we could do a border patrol at your age now, I don't see a problem with that so long as the young mare was always with someone on a patrol there should be no problem.

His gaze trailed to Blazed who seemed worried about her life decision, and finally spoke up expressing her fear. Jedi gave a nod, he gently extended his neck to nuzzle hers I promise I will watch over your daughter and keep her safe he was genuine and hoped Blazed would have no fear of her daughter being apart of the warrior caste. The Falls even had powers to heal those within death, he would take the filly under his wings and protect her like any other herd member.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by Jedi - 05-22-2016, 05:11 PM