• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN}
    @[Jedi] OOC - I know! Lol..! She's a Grullo, I think... Umm lemme go check her breeding thread quick. Ok, oh she's a Black, Will Grey. Blazed*Carnage, Magic became Fire Breathing but it's not expressed, sadly!
    And.. Post!

NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER

Usually, it was a few general questions, yada yada, courtesy of conversation, etc. But we were more than that. Friends talk about more than that. "I do as well, Jedi." She says happily. She reminisced about how they had first met, upon chance, when she was brand new here and Sunfall was barely a fortnight old.

"Dedicate yourself and you could find yourself Standing in a Hall of Fame, the whole world's gonna know your name.. Be students be teachers be politicians be preachers be believers be leaders be astronauts.."

Sunfall looked between her mother, Blazed, and the Warrior, Jedi. "I'm obliged. I love it here. It's busy, and I have friends to hang out with, and I can choose what I want to do as an adult. I'd be glad to go out on patrol with you. Honestly, it's an honor." She says, truth shining in her voice and a slight blush to her face. She closed her eyes for a moment, and continued. "You'd.. You'd train with me?" She says, astonished that an experienced warrior like Jedi would invite a new mare like herself to train with them. She looks down, towards the ground, then back up.

"Be champions be truth-seekers. Be Students be teachers, be politicians be preachers, be astronauts be champions-- Standin' in a hall of fame, whole world's gonna know your name.."

Blazed stepped a few paces away and motioned Jedi over. "Jedi, when she turns three, I want you to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid or too reckless. She's likely my first and only foal, and I want her to have a chance at staying alive for a full life. I trust you with this, don't let it be broken." She says nervously, honestly, ears flickering around and tail swishing slightly as signs in her anxiety.

B L A Z E D
    Raelynx x G'ren Fire

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We Shall Be Born and We Shall Die {OPEN} - by Blazed - 05-21-2016, 08:37 PM