• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any
    keep you like an oath
    may nothing but death do us part
    Are all old people this way, so giving? Kirin wouldn’t know, he’d never been old, nor had he ever been especially giving but it would seem with Grandmama that such was the case. Perhaps the woman had taken a keen interest in him, had a soft spot for boys or offspring of Khaos, maybe she just had grown tired of raising her offspring. Whatever it was, whatever the reason she was back, tittering a call to him from the edges of the Cove and of course he had to see what it was this time. Last time she had some with a lovely, winged little child, his niece Misra. Such a darling and he had no shame in confirming the fact that she would bare his child this coming spring. Such was the way of the world, the way of the Cove and there was no sense in changing that now.

Of course he finds them, he always does, spying the cluster from the skies and flapping his way over the expanse of seaside terrain. Walking was tiresome, especially while he was still recovering from the nonsense the fairies had pulled but never mind, Kirin would make do- he always did. Still, there was the plain and simple fact that Kirke was still missing and the only suspects to blame would be the obvious, well- better they return her more carefully than they had himself. Nasty sprites.

Anyhow he found them, titling his body towards the earth to touch down in a patch of grass. Already his eyes were having their way with the younglings, silver spheres roving over their colors though one’s took a bit of inspection to notice. Enough inspection that he almost wrote that one off completely but he was meticulous in some cases and it is perhaps luck that he takes the time on this particular one. After scrutinizing what he can only assume are gifts (grabby little thing he is) his hazel stare turns to the greyed form of his Granddam, noting the aging of her face, the weary way in which she stands. “Grandmama, you look so tired.” His voice coos to the older woman, tutting almost in sympathy. “Oh but how good to see you again. Misra is quite well if you wonder but who is this that you’ve brought to visit me?”

He doesn’t really need to gesture with his wings but he does so anyways, extending the fine feathers as if putting the twins on display in a showcase showdown on the Price is Right.
    Kirin
    son of khaos

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 03:08 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 05-22-2016, 05:37 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 06-19-2016, 08:49 AM