• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any }

She wonders if she should have stayed in her panther form, maybe a little scare wouldn't have been half bad, entertaining at most. Her call was answered only a few moments later as red roan brindle mare reared into view, Naga could sense this mare was agitated by her presence. But being the Amazonian woman she was, she was not phased, much respect. she thought to herself as the mare came toward her now.

Naga couldn't help but let out a small lighthearted chuckle as the seemingly cranky mare swished her tail and asked her sharply what her business was.

The panther woman nodded her head to the mare respectfully, letting out a soft sigh. Relaxing her body to show she was no threat to the roan woman or her home. A deep silk voice slipped through dark velveteen lips, her green eyes flashed up toward the woman before her.

"Good evening, I am Naga, of the Amazons. I have come to just visit and chat with your king and queen. I know we have already had another Amazon come visit you, but I just wanted to see the Falls for myself. Not everyday I get to go anywhere other than the meadow or the field. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

As always, our panther girl is polite, though her sultry deep voice usually has a natural hint of mischievousness. She guessed she obtained that from her crazy bitch of a mother.

But, she wasn't her mother, wasn't her toy, and didn't have that malicious intent that her mother had. She was just Naga, your friendly neighborhood panther shifting Amazon.

She hoped this mare before her would open up a little, not that she expected her to be her best friend right off the bat, she just wanted to be able for her to lower her guard. She mostly just wanted to be let in, she may not need to establish an alliance anymore, since someone beat her to it, but she wasn't going to leave here without being that giddy tourist and see the waterfall.  

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

Messages In This Thread
    cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-15-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-15-2016, 08:54 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-24-2016, 08:58 AM