• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY
    Archam

The ebony mare set her gaze on Archam after his whinny and a barely noticeable smile was on her face in what he figured a nice gesture to his. Once at her side she spat out a sentence before another stallion appeared, he gazed at the oddly colored stag who carried the same sent as he. This must be the stallion who claimed the Forrest Frontiers, and before he had time to ponder it the stallion himself confirmed it. Archam slightly rolled his eyes at the stags remark, was it not polite to strike up a conversation before asking a mare to make a life altering decision. He gave a snort, not letting the stag get any satisfaction from his remark.

His gaze trailed back to the dark mare who asked what Archam had to offer as well as something about himself. Well I can offer a Herd not far from this stallion he quickly shot a glance at the dark stag before turning back to the mare My home is the Cobblestone, and quite a beautiful view in the spring and fall. We belong to a Kingdom called the Falls where you are free to do as you please with the kingdom so long as you return to the herd lands at night His offer was not much different the Chemdogs, although the stallions personalities is what made the difference. Archam thought of himself more of a gentleman, were as this stallion was more to the point, and less capable of holding a conversation. Willa, as she introduced herself as, asked something about him, well what exactly did she want to know? He was not born in these lands, he just traveled to Beqanna a short two years ago and found himself a herd land were he has a few foals now. I am not sure what it is exactly you are looking for, although I am much more a gentleman than this one He playfully rolled his eyes to Chem.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

OOC: sounds like a plan Wink

@[Willa]
    @[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY - by Archam - 05-15-2016, 05:59 PM