• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

Khalani scanned the area, she heard the approach of another but there was no one in sight. She gave a shrug and turned her head to gaze off in another direction, the sun high in the sky. She whipped her head back sure that someone was approaching, this time a stallion was within sight(in fact right next to her). He was a dark brown, more chocolate color with bright red eyes and silver dappling. She was rather mesmerized by his coat, a unique color for sure. Although she was startled by his quick appearance out of thin air, she was quick to move her body to the right (more of a hop).

He introduced himself as Waylan, she pronounced his name a couple times in her head. Her gaze followed his, he licked his lips which was odd, but he said he was from mourning mountains. To her knowledge that was a herdland, and so he was out to recruit her to his home. To be another mare to breed with. Breeding season was on them, and if that is what this stallion wanted he would have to work for it. A grin grew on her face and she moved closer to him, she walked a circle allowing her body to gently rub against his "My name is Khalani" she said in a soft voice. When she finished her circle she stood facing him "Are you here to ask me to join your herd?" she asked the question for him. This was not her first herd, the last stallion abandoned her and so now she found herself seeking a new home, she knew what she was getting herself into. She extended her neck and playfully grabbed at a stand of his silver mane.

Khalani

OOC: no i like himWink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All I Desire Is your Attention-[Herds] - by Khalani - 05-15-2016, 10:28 AM