• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY
    i'm just going to pretend that this is before their fight so it's not double awkward xD
    <33

Chemdog himself was among some of the many bodies simply grazing away and swatting their tails across their hips. Inconspicuously he chews at the long green grass – some of the only un-cropped grass in this particular area – and keep his eyes sharply on his peripheries. Most were occupied or just passing through and no one had really caught his attention in quite a long time (a few days). There is this one though.... She's inky black like himself, solid in color and body type. This type reminded him of someone but his memory fogs the face of whom it might be. He continues to grind his jaw and step along with the typical rhythm of a meditating horse minding his own business. He was not minding much of his own business though. Mostly the business of this one specific mare.

Casually he makes his way closer, but is sure to turn his back once and a while and just appear to be grazing peacefully, like he's in a deep trance. He is not away though, he's present, listening to the approaching footsteps of another and the squeak of his boyish voice (not a fact, just an interpretation by Chem).

Chem breaks his craned over, grazing posture and picks himself up into a jog, slithering eagerly over the hill to the mare and her first approacher. He had heard the other's question upon his rather boring advance on the mare before them. Chem tilts his eyes to the other stallion for a quick moment.. “Your first time here, or?” He laughs aloud and takes his place beside the other herd-stallion. His eyes refocusing onto the girl. “I have a beautiful Forest and a small band of women under my care – if you're interested, lass.” He looks her over without hesitation. His forelock is centered just right to allow his eyes to freely move over her body unabashedly, growling softly under his breath before settling his gaze into hers. “My name is Chemdog.” Both ears flip upright, ignoring the other stallion all together now.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Willa] @[Archam]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 02:00 PM