• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any}
    PHAEDRUS
    His grin grows hearing her retort. He would have to say that hmm, I'm sure we could come up with a reason. If you ever want to do that again let me know.. Knowing exactly what he could expect from and with her, he felt an ease grow between them. They could flirt they could joke, and no feelings would ever be injured. This was as simple as... as... well flying to be exact though others would not agree with him. still he felt such a wave of relief that when the cloud of the steal hovers over them. He can't help but look to the ground. What must she think of him?

I will be there everyday. He won't keep you forever. I'll make sure of it. He growls out the words. There was no way on earth, in heaven, or hell that this dim whit would get away with this. His jaw sets and the animalist urge to go to battle this very moment edged its way towards the surface. It took everything he had to not try and save her now. Even as he knew that it was not possible for him to go to battle for her just yet he was still having a hard time not going and killing the brute this moment. The creature didn't stand a chance against him. Not physically. He could wrap and wind himself until he was choking on his own....

With a shake of his head cleansing air rushes through his body. Letting it out he steps forward, begging for her forgiveness. Though he would not show it. His head still slipped down a little farther. And his wings laxed against his sides. He would take comfort in the moments that they still had together. Offering himself as a blanket to sheild her. Slipping his wing over her back. He knows that what they had was a special friendship. And something told him not to let it slip away. Just as he and Weir had become close, so he felt that he would do so with her. Simple easy, relaxed fun.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Besra - 04-24-2016, 11:30 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:10 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Besra - 04-26-2016, 05:23 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 08:16 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Besra - 05-03-2016, 06:23 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Phaedrus - 05-11-2016, 08:32 AM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Besra - 05-11-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: Au Revoir {Phaedrus, Any} - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 02:04 AM