• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vakarian
    PHAEDRUS
    He chortles in response. The deserts are just as bad. Or should I say they are so polar opposite of the Valley that they end up being the same and meeting on the other side? The bitter sarcasm rolls off his tongue aimed towards the two kingdoms as if his words would be a slap on the head for them. As obstinant as they were he didn't care if they didn't listen to him, just they got so pig headed that the world could not go round as it should when the two got to bickering. for him it was just pleasant to let the fumes out every once in a while.

There were the really bad ones, murdering animals no better then the dumb whittless creatures that they had originated from. Then you had the really good ones, the ones so prim and proper they thought themselves above everyone else. And the ones that were just plain... good. Well those ones got annoying, to say the least. They were so good hearted that you just couldn't help but think that should you even think something that wasn't wholly pure they would destroy your soul with their goodness.

No he did not like the agenda's, after so much good and bad, finally some just got tired of it. But they too had their problems... it was called gender. Females that didn't want males around, and males that didn't like females around. The few remaining horses were left to monitor them all and try, and I mean that in the most undeniably worst way possible. Because try as they might, their efforts were ignored, often times getting trampled in the process. The middle was ignored, used and beaten up no thought or consideration to the mediators. It is these horses that finally gave up all hope, the world was never going to change, and as much as the agendas want to win, the best that could be done is to simply stay out of the way.

Why must there always be an agenda? he muses out loud. She had joined him and he smiles at her. Swishing his tail against his hindquarters he guides them slowly allowing for the meal to be enjoyed, until his muzzle dips into the spring for a refreshing drink.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:17 AM
    RE: Vakarian - by Vakarian - 04-25-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 09:25 PM
    RE: Vakarian - by Vakarian - 05-07-2016, 01:15 AM
    RE: Vakarian - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 01:44 AM