• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY
    Archam

Archam found himself in the field today, he had lost a lot of mares who recently disappeared without a word, to inlcude two of his children. Bothered by his large herd that quickly dwindling into a small herd, he was hopeful to find a mare willing to return to the Cobblestone with him. As he gazed around the summer sun was high in the sky beating down on his roan pelt with no hope of relief as there was not a cloud in sight. He was hopeful to find a mare near some shade, or by the creek.

As he scanned his eyes stopped on a petite mare, she was solid black and quick to catch his eye. He gave a whinny and quickly found himself bounding over towards her. Hello there He grinned as he approached her, his tail swayed gently removing the insects that were quick to rest on his hindquarters  My name is Archam, what brings you to the field today? he scanned over the mare who was pretty to look at, hopeful that she would return to the Cobblestone with him.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY - by Archam - 05-12-2016, 06:55 PM