• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Zavarich
    PHAEDRUS
    He gets up and she responds, that I care for That made him nervous. What did she mean by cared for. In his mind that meant a comfortable relationship open ended and just friendly banter with maybe a few tender benefits on the side. Nothing to fancy, still free on both ends, he hoped that was what she meant. I understand that He gives her a lopsided grin.

He had had quite the headache dealing with two of his other mares. Not that he didn't Care for them. Just that he wasn't into the whole monogamy thing. Nor was he into pushing out baby after baby. One had walked away, leaving his herd completely, it hurt to see her go. He wanted to care for her in his own way, but she wouldn't let him. Then the other had professed her love for him. He hoped that he wasn't going to loose her as well. And now one of them had been stolen. That had him pissed. He was a great battler was confident the other would not have won in a battle, but he HAD to go and steal a mare that had already turned him down.

This stallion had posed a problem before, he had thought the little upstart had finally calmed down, maybe learned a thing or two. NO of course not, when a mare says no you respect that. Ok so maybe he was mad at himself for not being there to save her from being taken away. Mad that even in being promoted he had still failed his herd. What kind of herd stallion was he? He had promised protection and here he was a failure, once agian. Every time. Why did he let his hopes get up? Why did he let his accomplishments get to his head? Every time he did so something like this would happen.

In a moment he is back by her side. I'm glad you chose to come He smiles at her cleaning her coat. Forgettting about the rest of the world attempting to sooth his own frustration. Finishing he rests his neck on her hip. He was at that ackward moment when the world dissapeared, and he should be talking. Should be trying to get to know her better. Trying to make her feel comfortable. Sorry I'm not much of a conversationalist. You might find me lacking in a lot of social graces. his wing blankets them and he lifts his neck to look at her. I'lll be coming and going a lot, it could be several months at a time. I hope that won't pose a huge problem for you. Sheba will always be prowling around. Kingdom stuff and all that Jazz. He looks at her sheepishly his long blue forelock dripping and opening to part over his eye.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-22-2016, 08:57 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-22-2016, 09:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-25-2016, 03:14 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 04-25-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 04-30-2016, 08:35 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-01-2016, 08:13 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-11-2016, 12:22 AM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-12-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Phaedrus - 05-14-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: Zavarich - by Zaravich - 05-15-2016, 05:13 PM