• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Normal People Scare Me; ALL HERD

This is fucking ridiculous. Her mind spins and sputters and under her breath she is growling as she floats over the pebble flecked earth beneath her quick feet. She can hear his call and with a groan, semi-reluctantly, she decides to heed it. When she arrives she stands off into the distance. Leering with cold dark eyes, facing him with a flat expression, her pearly freckled back to the golden horizon. Once he begins his deposition she knows immediately where this is going.

Zayn dead? Idiot.

Well clearly she made a horrendous choice in band leaders. That one almost immediately dying... weak piece of shit. She leaves her voice tucked away and simply stares at from a distance, his sobbing (she sees tears, she automatically assumes sobbing) friend is easily ignored.

She digests him, this, a dead stallion – the Chamber even enters her ever flowing thoughts, but she pushes it all back and away. Perhaps i'll just see if this little fuck is worth it. I've seen worse odds turn out fortuitous and more. She whips her thick tail across her hip while she watches in silence.

city

in the bleak midwinter

@[Waylan] @[Nixie]

lol she's useless

Messages In This Thread
    Normal People Scare Me; ALL HERD - by Waylan - 05-03-2016, 10:12 PM
    RE: Normal People Scare Me; ALL HERD - by Nixie - 05-06-2016, 11:48 PM
    RE: Normal People Scare Me; ALL HERD - by City - 05-10-2016, 05:02 PM