• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all kingdom; mandatory
    It’s funny how quickly life moves sometimes.

A year ago, Eira could never have imagined where she is now. She has a new home, she’s starting to be able to control her abilities, and, most wonderfully, she has a little family of her own. Part of her is still having trouble believing it. Before, she’d been so alone, shunned by the other members of her herd. Now she has trouble finding a moment’s peace (not that she minds)!

She’s just settling down to enjoy one of those rare moments to herself (little Newton is off playing, though she has a clear view of his location from where she is) when a voice rings out across the kingdom. The king is calling a meeting. She’s instantly nervous. She has yet to meet King Ramiel, or even any of the kingdom’s other members, beyond Weir’s immediately family. She hopes they don’t mind her being here …

Keeping one eye on Newton, she slips away to join the meeting, sliding up alongside Weir. She remains quiet for the most part, watching as other horses join the meeting, and listening as the king makes his announcements. She smiles widely when Weir’s promotion to Lord is announced, and she lips gently at the roan’s shoulder (while still keeping one eye fastened on the distant Newton). “Congratulations.” The King then goes on to speak about his new queen, and Eira nods politely to the silvered mare as she steps forward to introduce herself. She has not been here long enough to know anything of the relationship between Ramiel and Ea, but she wishes the mare well.

Finally, when everyone else is finished, she speaks up as well. “I think, if it’s alright, I’d like to try joining the peace caste.” It’s time for her to try and give a little back to the kingdom that has given her so much. “And I think I’d like to drink from the pool …”
    EIRA
    nothing's only words, that's how hearts get hurt

Messages In This Thread
    all kingdom; mandatory - by Ramiel - 05-02-2016, 01:37 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Ea - 05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Zaravich - 05-03-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Tiphon - 05-05-2016, 05:59 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Weir - 05-06-2016, 09:55 AM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Phaedrus - 05-07-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Eira - 05-08-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: all kingdom; mandatory - by Neva - 05-08-2016, 11:52 PM